Powerhouse Mason Supply has been the leading dealer of premium bricks in New York and neighboring areas in Roslyn Heights. As our commitment to bring the best products to all of our clients, we carefully choose our suppliers of brick products and accessories.
One of our reliable partners is Brick-It, the country's largest manufacturer of thin bricks and installation systems. The company is known for its quality brick products and unique panel systems that make installation fast and easy. Here are some more reasons why you should choose its products:
- the kiln-fired bricks are lightweight, durable, and weather-resistant
- they can be used in residential and commercial applications
- they improve the look of any interior or exterior area
- economical and easy to install
- available in various colors and textures
Quick and Easy Installation
The main reason why most builders choose Brick-It products is their easy installation. Aside from being lightweight veneer materials, the bricks can also be installed in a DIY manner. Even homeowners can perform the installation because of the panel systems that the company also offers. They can choose from four different systems, (the Designer Metal Grid Panel System, Insulated Panel System, Thick Set System, and Thin Set System) which all provide great benefits to the installer. Take a look at these advantages:
- they are lightweight and maintenance-free
- they ensure the perfect alignment of bricks
- they are designed to efficiently distribute weight
- they have interlocking features, making them strong and durable
- don't require additional support or footings
- can be used indoors or outdoors
Your Brick Options
Brick-It has brick veneers and brick tiles. Each product type has distinct features and can be used in a wide range of applications. The thin brick veneers are available in various color tones, like vintage, rustic, burgundy, and rosebud. You can also opt for Clinker Bricks, which are specially made for architectural detailing. They come in warm colors, such as red, yellow, orange, and flash-burned brown.
Visit our showroom to see samples of Brick-It products, or call (516) 621-0096 for more information on delivery and installation.